Saturday 15 March 2008

This week....

Wow! I wonder why blogging now seems like a weekly or once in a while stuff for me...Ought to keep up to date as often as possible. Lots of excuses why i shouldn't be blogging keep coming....Most especially the thought of all the skool work i've got to do.

Hmmm! Yeah! Thank God it's weekend again...Always look forward to it...he he :) Seriously, for this week, i couldn't wait. Was almost getting out of my mind....This week really got me feeling like a real nerd. Lectures!, lectures!!, lectures!!!, Courseworks, Lots of programming stuffs to do and most especially, having to go through 5691 lines of code for our group project on arkanoid game stuff....It seemed really challenging to sit for hours (about 3hrs) on Monday, studying codes and getting explanations to what their functions are in the game we are designing...it's not that it's something new anywayz, just that it wasn't what i bargained for this week....Well, Thank Goodness, we finally went through it all.

Yeah! About Haskell, I must say i'm beginning to develop some kinda love for it....This is a sign that things will go well...I feel excited about that.
Uh Oh! Finally, for Friday's experience, I guess i'll need a whole page....i mean fresh page to document what it felt like...ummm....that should come in my next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment